Sprinkler Irrigation System
- We offer HDPE Pipes and fittings for Sprinkler System. These are used for spraying water through Nozzles to get maximum water use efficiency.
- Sprinkler irrigation system is a method of water conveying system from main water resources to the cultivation fields through spray technology. This type of technology is used mainly where the crops cultivation is irregular and for the crops which require cool breeze. In sprinkler system the water has been pressurized & sprayed through an orifice which has been fitted in a self-rotating shut off nozzle.
Agricultural : Variety of Crops like Cotton, Soya Bean, Wheat, Gram, Groundnut, Pulses etc.
Other : Playground, Golf Course Maintenance, Land Decor and Beautification.
- More economical as it helps in Saving Water, Electricity, Fertilizers, Pesticides.
- Tough, Portable and Light Weight as Compared to its counter-parts i.e. Aluminum Sprinkler System Hence Minimizing the Labour and Transportation Costs.
- Easy Handling and Quick Installation. Sprinkler Irrigation Does not Require Surface Shaping of Leveling.
- Flexibility is Possible Because Sprinkler Heads are available in a Wide Range of Discharge Capacities.
|Wall Thickness (mm)|
End Cap and Riser Pipe