Chlorinated PolyVinyl Chloride (CPVC) Pipe Brand
CPVC Pipe Specifications
CPVC Pipes & Fittings are thermoplastic product made from special chemical called Chlorinated Polyvinyl Chloride. This significantly provides more flexibility and higher temperature capacity than standard PVC material.
Plumbers & Architect’s first choice is Idol hot and cold water pipes & fittings demonstrates unbearable capacity of 110° C temp. & 40 kgf of pressure. Idol cPVC pipes are available from size 1/2″ to 2″ in both SDR-11 & SDR-13.5 and fittings from size 3/4″ to 2″ in SDR-11 with capacity to bear 93° C of hot & -5° C of cold temperature.
CPVC Pipe Applications:
- Solar Water Heater Fittings
- Residential Houses & multi-storage buildings
- Commercial buildings & institutional structure
- Hotels & Motels
- Industrial Buildings
- Indoor-Outdoor hot & cold water application
- Can be used in air connection fittings in industries.