HDPE Pipes are manufactured from grades PE 63, PE 80 and PE 100 and is an ideal replacement for GI and MS pipes.
- Light in weight and easy to carry as compared to MS and GI pipes.
- Low transportation and installation cost.
- Available in suitable coils from 50 meters to 500 meters as well as in straight lengths of 6 meters.
- Non- Corrosive.
- Transfer of heat is much lower.
- Chemically inert and UV resistance.
- Good elasticity & strength property
- Smooth Inner surface prevents growth of bacteria hence making pumping easier and faster.
HDPE Spray/Pressure Pipe:
- Insecticide Spraying
- Compressed gas and air application
- Water supply for irrigation.
- Drip irrigation system.
- Sprinkler irrigation system.
- Drawing water from dams and borewell for water distribution.
- External & internal drainage and sewage.
- Salt Water Handling.
- Telecommunication cable ducting for domestic and industrial use.