Mini Sprinkler Irrigation System
Applications & Features
- Potao, Onin, Garlic, Ginger, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Strawberry, Groundnut, Mustard, Pulses & Nursery.Useful for frost control 0’C to -3’C
- Creation of Micro Climatic Conditions.
- Uniform Water application maintains optimum soil moisture ratio.
- Uniform germination & fertilizer aplication
- Avoids leaching of soil and fertilizer in grade water.
- Easy to install & dismantle with visibility of Operation.
- Efficient utilization of limited water supplies and no runoff.
- Filtration is not as Critical as for Drip Irrigation.
- More economical as it helps in saving water, electricity, fertilizers, pesticides
- Tough, portable and light weight
- Easy handling and quick installation
- Sprinkler irrigation does not require surface shaping of leveling
- Flexibility is possible because sprinkler heads are available in a wide range of discharge capacities