- Long Life
- Power Saver
- Light in weight & easy to transport
- 10 to 30% Extra Water
- No electrolyte deposition
- No rusting or corrosion
- High Impact resistance
- Easy & low installation cost since no need of threading tools or solvent cement for fitment cost saver
- Water Rising from submersible and jet pump for irrigation, domestic, industrial mining.
- A perfect replacement for MS, GI, and SS Pipes.
- Suitable for salty, sandy and chemically aggressive water.
Advantages of Idol Column / Drop / Riser Pipes
Quality Control Procedures at Idol
Handling & Storage Of Pipes
- Pipes should preferably be stored indoors.
- The pipes are stored on level ground free of any sharp objects.
- Do not throw or drop the pipes on the floor.
- Do not drag or push the pipes from the truck bed .
- Contact of pipes from any sharp object should be totally avoided.
- The surface should be dry
Submersible column pipes FAQs
What are column pipes?
Section pipes are to a great extent utilized inside the borewell and tubewell designs to draw water from an underground spring. A standard persevered to 80 meters of profundity needs a segment line of 1″ to 2″, while a medium bore of 80 to 250 meters range requires a line of 1″ to 4″ measurement.
Where are column pipes used?
column pipes are applied in agribusiness businesses to attract groundwater to water the cultivating lands. The lines are likewise used to pass on consumable water for homegrown use.
What is column pipe used for?
Column pipes are long tubes of different diameters that are used to extract and transport fluids. They are usually made from a combination of plastic and vinyl, called uPVC. It is non-corrosive, highly durable and possesses exceptional tensile strength to withstand tremendous hydrostatic pressure.
How do I choose a good submersible pump?
Engine choice depends on torque required, siphon RPM, push the load, well measurement, and force supply. Likewise, see remarks under WELL SIZE and WATER TEMPERATURE. Choosing the appropriate over-burden assurance is perhaps the main factor in getting a fruitful submarine establishment.